Do you want to move one of your monitors from your bedroom to your living room or kitchen? Changing the room name so you know where you're measuring is easy.
Keep in mind if you change the room name from the Airthings App, you will start a new measurement. By starting a new measurement, your current measurement will end in your app and a new measurement segment will start. Your past measurements are always available on your Web Dashboard.
Now, let's jump into how to change your room in Airthings Wave App:
1. Select which monitor you want to move, in this example, we will move my Wave from my living room to my kitchen.
2. After you have selected the Airthings monitor you want to move, open the settings option at the top right corner:
3. Open your device settings:
4. Choose Change Room:
5. Now, you can choose from prenamed rooms, or you can create a custom name! For the sake of my example, I will choose Kitchen as my new location.
6. You will be prompted to confirm your new measurement segment and your current measurement segment will be ended. This will be saved on your web dashboard as a historical measurement.
7. Now you will see your new location on the Airthings App! You may need to close and reopen the app in order to see this new change