Kindly follow NRPP, NRSB or C-NRPP Testing Protocol
- Follow height and distance measuring requirements established by NRPP, NRSB or C-NRPP. (At least: 20 inches (50cm) above floor; 12 inches (30cm) below ceiling; 12 inches (30cm) from walls; 36 inches (90cm) from exterior doors, windows, or openings; and 4 inches (10cm) from other objects).
- Place at approximate breathing height. (3 - 6 feet (90 - 180cm) above the floor).
- Make sure it is laid flat on a solid surface or use a tripod. Do NOT use Pro in vertical orientation.
- Place where it cannot easily be tampered with (pushed/moved/damaged).
- DO NOT TEST OUTDOORS. The Pro is intended indoor use ONLY.
How to perform your measurements
- Follow NRPP, NRSB and C-NRPP testing Guidelines or your regulatory body.
- Watch our instructional video
For optimum functionality and longevity, a suitable environment is:
- Indoor use only.
- 5% Relative Humidity to 80% RH non-condensing.
- 39°F to 104°F / 4°C to 40°C.
- Keep clean, without heavy dust or dirt.
- Away from vents, windows and direct sunlight.
- When the Pro is not in use, it should always be stored in its case.
- Do NOT store in your vehicle.
- Pro: Storage and Radon Measurements? Temperature and Humidity?