The option to download data from your dashboard is available. This feature is very useful for maintaining records of conducted tests or providing results to your state governing body.
Step 1: Login to the Pro Dashboard
Step 2: Download the data from your device as a csv file
Click on the Datasets icon located in the top left corner of the dashboard
Click on EXPORT DATA HISTORY
Select the desired time period using the provided calendar and click on GENERATE REPORT. Then click on OPEN CSV
This will automatically initiate a CSV file that will either be located at the bottom of your screen or in your DOWNLOADS folder located in Windows File Explorer.
Step 3: Importing the csv file into a spreadsheet:
You can import the file into either Google Sheets or Excel.
Google Sheets - how to import a csv file (with correct formatting)
Once you have the .csv file download in your preferred location:
1. Start Google Sheets with a blank spreadsheet open.
2. Select "File" on the ribbon, and then "Import".
3. Click on "Upload" and then "Select a file from your computer".
4. Once you have uploaded the .csv file and clicked "Select", the import menu will open.
5. Choose between "Create new spreadsheet" or "Replace spreadsheet"
6. Set "Separator type" to "Custom" and input semicolon (;).
7. Click "Yes" on "Convert text to numbers and dates".
8. When you are done, click "Import data".
Using EXCEL - how to import a csv file and convert to formattable Excel document:
Open a new Excel worksheet
Select "Data" on the ribbon, and then "From Text". (If the menu options are greyed out this could be because you do not have a workbook open).
Browse for the *.csv file you want to open, and click "Import".
In the Text import wizard, ensure the "Delimited" option is selected. Click "Next."
5. In the delimiters section, tick "Tab, Comma and Other" and set the input as semicolon (;). The text qualifier box should show the double-quote symbol. Click "Next."
6. Select "General" and click "Finish."
7. IMPORT DATA, click "OK"
You have now successfully created your data document. Now simply save in desired location.