You can mount your Wave Plus to a wall or ceiling, or you can simply put it on a shelf or a table.
- Place at approximate breathing height
- Make sure it is laid flat on a solid surface
- Place where it cannot easily be tampered with (pushed/moved/damaged)
- Keep in mind the distance the waving feature works is about 25 cm (10 inches), so it is good to place it somewhere within reach
How to perform your measurements
We strongly advise:
- Resetting the monitor when starting a new measurement
- Not moving the monitor while performing a measurement
- Measuring for at least 30 days
How to mount on the wall:
- Remove the magnetic mounting plate from the back the Wave Plus
- Place the screw inside the hole in the mounting plate, so that the head of the screw can be seen in the middle of the metallic circle.
- Use a screwdriver or power drill to place the screw in the wall where you would like to place your unit. Make sure its screwed straight (perpendicularly) against the wall. (make sure to use appropriate screws, the one that comes with the Wave Plus is for wood or concrete walls).
- Simply snap the unit in place thanks to the magnetic mounting plate and rotate it into position.
If you experience any issues or if you have any questions, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For optimum functionality and longevity, a suitable environment is:
- a location where you spend the majority of your time (living room, bedroom, etc...)
- below 80% humidity
- clean, without heavy dust or dirt
- away from vents, windows and direct sunlight
If you would like to change the location of your Wave Plus, please check out this article.