Where you should place it ✔:
Your should place the Wave where you spend the majority of your time in your home, so you can understand more about the air you breathe the most!
You can mount your Wave to a wall or ceiling, or you can simply put it on a shelf or a table.
- Mounted to a wall
2. On a table or shelf
For optimum functionality and longevity, we recommend:
- Place at approximate breathing height if possible
- Make sure it is laid flat on a solid surface
- Avoid damp/ humid environments in excess of 80% humidity
- Place where it cannot easily be tampered with (pushed/moved/damaged)
- Keep in mind the distance the waving feature works is about 25 cm (10 inches), so it is good to place it somewhere within reach
Where you should not place it ❌:
2. In direct sunlight
3. In an area with heavy dust or near water
4. In an environment with high humidity or in a location where you do not spend a lot of time - the purpose is to understand the air you breathe!
How to perform your measurements
We strongly advise:
- Resetting the monitor when starting a new measurement or changing location
- Not moving the monitor while performing a measurement
- Measuring for at least 30 days
How to mount your monitor to the wall:
- Remove the magnetic mounting plate from the back the Wave Plus
- Place the screw inside the hole in the mounting plate, so that the head of the screw can be seen in the middle of the metallic circle.
- Use a screwdriver or power drill to place the screw in the wall where you would like to place your unit. Make sure its screwed straight (perpendicularly) against the wall. (make sure to use appropriate screws, the one that comes with the Wave Plus is for wood or concrete walls).
- Simply snap the unit in place thanks to the magnetic mounting plate and rotate it into position.
If you would like to change the location of your Wave Plus, please check out this article.