We are proud to announce the launch of the Airthings Radon Measurement Professional Initial Training Course! Earn 16 C.E. credits and become NRPP certified through Airthings by registering for the AIRT-3000 course under the NRPP course portal.
Course Description: This new 2021 radon training course will teach you how to perform radon tests and will prepare you to take the NRPP Measurement Professional examination. This course is designed for you to work at your own pace. This course includes approximately 16 hours of work spread across reading, videos, quizzes, and the final exam. There are no time limits for completion of the work, or for the quizzes or final exam. This course also includes documents to help get your business up and running.
Radon Measurement Professional Initial Training Course
Course ID#: AIRT-3000
Applicable to: Measurement
Course Type: Online
C.E. Credits: 16
1. Purchase your Corentium Pro radon monitor from our website.
2. Send your Pro order confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Receive a unique access code to the course.
4. Register for the course AIRT-3000 from this link and input your access code to get started.
5. Once registered, click here to access the course.