You will find the installation guide in the business manual at https://www.airthings.com/manuals
Here is a short step-by-step guide;
- You should get an invitation email to your Business Account, if you have not gotten any email (check spam folder), you should contact email@example.com. Do not create your own account at dashboard.airthings.com, as that would be a consumer account and limit the feature set.
- Log in to dashboard.airthings.com and go to Devices in the menu to the left (do not use the consumer app for the Business solution).
- Click the plus-icon in the top right corner to start adding your devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Hubs first (best-practise is to name them with the room number and room name where they are going to be installed).
- Install the Hubs in the rooms where you planned to install them and power them on by plugging the power supply into a power outlet and connecting it to the Hub. Wait for the green cloud icon to be lit. They will now connect to the cloud service and start updating to the latest software version.
- Register your Wave devices in the dashboard. It can be helpful to put a label on them or a simple post-it note to memorize the rooms where they are going to be installed (don't pull the battery tab yet!).
- Bring the sensors to the rooms where you want to install them, pull the battery tab and install them on the wall, using the included 3M command strip (other options here). Check that they are powered on by waving in front of them and verify that you get a signal from the glow-ring.
- Verify with Business Dashboard. Wait up to 8 hours before the Wave devices connect to the Hubs and start sending data to the Dashboard.
Good to know:
- The Hub for Business can manage up to 30 Wave devices, but we recommend maximising at 25 to ensure a robust network.
- It will take 7 days for the TVOC, CO2 and Radon sensors to self-calibrate. During these 7 days, it should be allowed a best case scenario (i.e. office building is empty)