You will find the installation guide in the business manual at https://www.airthings.com/manuals
Here is a short summary;
- You should get an invitation email to your Business Account, if you have not gotten any email (check spam folder), you should contact email@example.com. Do not create your own account at dashboard.airthings.com, as that would be a consumer account and limit the feature set.
- Register and start-up a Hub. Wait for the green cloud icon to be lit.
- Register Wave Plus / Mini and then distribute them to their installation point. Pull the battery tab and mount device on the wall using 3M command strip.
- Verify with Business Dashboard
Good to know:
- The Hub for Business can manage up to 30 Wave devices, but we recommend maximising at 25 to ensure a robust network.
- During installation, SmartLink connection establishment and first data transmission may take up to 8 hours. This is a known limitation related that we will improve.
- It will take 7 days for the TVOC, CO2 and Radon sensors to self-calibrate. During these 7 days, it should be allowed a best case scenario (i.e. office building is empty)