Once you have connected your Hub you may start to look for it in your Airthings App for iOS/Android. Currently, the Hub will not show as a device in the Airthings App - however, we're working on adding this to the app in the near future 🚀
If you want to verify that your Hub is connected to your account, head over to your Web Dashboard at https://dashboard.airthings.com/ and use the same log-in details as your Airthings App to access this feature.
- Log-in to your account at https://dashboard.airthings.com/
- Go to the Devices page (screenshot below) and you will find your Hub and you can see how many monitors are currently connected to your Hub
3. Opening your Hub will show you which Airthings monitors are connected to your Hub - **remember the Hub is only compatible with the Wave 2nd generation(serial number starting with 2950, Wave Plus, and Wave Mini**
- You can change the name of your Hub by clicking the pencil icon next to your Hubs name.
- Selecting one of the monitors will take you into your detailed chart