When there is a firmware update available to you and your monitor is not connected to an Airthings Hub, your app will prompt you with a message to update the firmware. If you are not ready or near the monitor to update the firmware, you can follow the instructions below.
To update the firmware to the latest version, open the Airthings Wave app on your mobile device or tablet:
- be as close as possible to the monitor for the duration of the update
- tap on the hamburger menu on the top-left corner of your screen
- tap on Devices ->
- select your device, or the device you want to update
- tap on Update Device
If an update is available it will take around 5-7 minutes to install, to ensure a smooth installation make sure you do the following:
- Stay as close to your Wave during the update process
- Keep the Airthings Wave App open
- Make sure you have a stable data/internet connection to download the update
Immediately following the firmware update, your Wave will reboot and it will take a few days for your radon/VOC/Co2 sensor to adjust after the update.
If you have any trouble please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat with us directly from the support menu in the Airthings Wave App.