Wondering about your Hub order?
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding pre-orders.
General estimated shipping times:
USA: for orders placed before 1pm eastern time, we usually ship the very same day and we choose either USPS or FedEx express shipment, depending on where you live.
All in all, it usually takes around two-three days to receive your machine.
CANADA: similarly to the US, the orders placed before 1pm eastern time are usually fulfilled the very same day. We ship with Canada Post and it takes around 3 days.
EUROPE/REST OF THE WORLD: every order is usually fulfilled the next working day, and we ship with DHL Express. It takes a couple of days if you are based in Europe, up to 7 working days in Asia.
Is your shipment late or you haven't received a shipping update?
When can you expect delivery? This article hopes to guide you in the right direction.
- Check your email inbox
If your unit has shipped, you should have received an email from Airthings with a title that looks like this:
AIRTHINGS | Order 0000000000 | Shipped
At the bottom of this email, you should see your shipment tracking information. Copy the tracking code, go to the website of the shipping company and search for your tracking code to get the most updated information regarding the whereabouts of your package.
- If you did not receive a shipping email
There could be several reasons as to why you did not receive a shipping confirmation email:
- Something went wrong with your payment system.
- Your order was canceled last minute.
- Your product hasn't been shipped yet. At Airthings, we strive to please our customers. This means making changes to our products based on user feedback. Sometimes altering a product can cause a delay in production. These types of delays typically range between 1 and 4 weeks.
- There was an error and the shipping confirmation email was never sent.
If you wonder what is going on with your order, you can contact us here and make sure to include your order number.