If you experiencing slow syncing or connectivity issues with your Wave/ Wave Plus or Wave Mini, you can follow these instructions to try and figure out where the problem lies.
Note: we strongly encourage you to sync your device with your smartphone or tablet before you try the procedure below, as it might result in losing the data that has not been synced.
Try to sync between each step. If at any point during this troubleshooting the device seems to operate properly, stop! Then tell us after which step it started working. Here it goes:
- Ensure your app is up to date (iOS version 2.4.0, Android 2.5.21)
- Turn off your Bluetooth, and turn it on again
- Ensure your GPS/location is on (required for Android users)
- Restart your app.
- Log out and log in to your app again.
- Restart your phone.
- Delete your app.
- Install the app again from the iTunes/ Play Store.
- Take out the batteries of the device and wait 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, reinsert the batteries. Now, you will have to wait for 1 hour before new measurements become visible again.
If you encounter an issue with one of our products, or you simply have a question or a doubt, let us know: we are happy to help! Let us know by following any of the options below:
- Start chatting with us in the app (open the menu -> click "Support" -> select "Chat with us")
- Click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of this page to start chatting with our support team :)
- Or email us at email@example.com,